Applying Principles of Social Psychology for Better Classroom Management
Date: Saturday, February 16th, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Leander Hughes (Saitama University)
This presentation introduces several principles from social psychology which can help you help your students make the right choices about how they spend their time in your class. Becoming more aware of these principles will help you employ them to even greater effect. After introducing each principle, we will share our experiences and ideas on how we have applied it or hope to apply it in our contexts.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Kannai Hall (Youth Center) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: