A Learner Autonomy Workshop
Date: Sunday, February 17th, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Matt Shannon (Nakasendo Conference 2012, Saitama City Educators)
It's about you / It's about me / It's about us: A Learner Autonomy Workshop Are you ready to hear your students' stories? Are you ready to bring Learner Autonomy to the classroom? Self-assessment, self support, peer support, student initiative, and self-determination -- these are some of the fruits of Learner Autonomy that leave teachers with a spring in their step, and a thousand more questions to ask.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 (first-timers free)
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan 1-10-18 Sakuragicho, Omiya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: