Music and Movement for our Youngest Learners
Date: Sunday, March 24th, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Lisa Manhart (English Square) and Yuka Hosoda (Hosoda Music Studio)
Come join us, Lisa and Yuka, in experiencing some highlights of our English program based on the Dalcroze Eurhythmics Method. We'll share program ideas with a strong focus on child development -- activities for not only building language skills, but cognitive, motor and social skills as well. Although the activities we present are aimed at Mommy and Me classes, they can be adapted for use with all your early learners.
Organization: ETJ Kobe (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kobe)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Marist Brothers International School, Suma, Kobe
Location: Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kobe
Email QR Code: