Moodle Association of Japan:
MoodleMoot Japan 2013 (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 Time: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Yoichi Okabe (Open University of Japan), Michael de Raadt (Moodle HQ, Australia), Martin Dougiamas (Moodle HQ, Australia), Tatsuya Shirai (Suzuka National College of Technology), plus many more
MoodleMoot is a conference dedicated to users, developers and administrators of the very popular open-source course management system (CMS) called Moodle. Attendees vary in expertise from newbies to developers and administrators. The 5th Moodle Moot Japan Moodle Teachers, Administrators & Developers Conference will be held March 2nd-3rd at Tokyo Kasei University in Tokyo. Please see the MoodleMoot 2013 Japan website for full details.
Organization: Moodle Association of Japan
Cost: See the conference website for details
Venue: Tokyo Kasei University, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Moodle Association of Japan