Overview on ALT, Home-Based Teaching and Eikaiwa
Date: Sunday, February 24th, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Aurora Dobashi
In this workshop, we will learn how to adapt our language-learning games and activities to different levels at to any different settings. We will demonstrate how to make eco-friendly materials for your games and activities. We are inviting you to come and join our workshop. Please feel free to come.
Organization: Filipino English Teachers in Japan (Kanagawa) (FETJ-Kanagawa)
Cost: FETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kanagawa Ken, Atsugi Shi, Nakacho 1-1-3 Atsugi City Plaza Bldg. 5th fl.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: