Spring themed lessons for young learners using a holistic approach
Date: Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Chiyuki Yanase
Chiyuki Yanase, will share a number of ideas for Spring-themed lessons to use with your young learners using a holistic approach. Chiyuki will present some songs to sing and dance to with your students as well as story-based activities such as shared reading, bilingual storytelling, and pre- and post-story tasks. The first part of the workshop will introduce ideas for music and stories. In the second part, participants will be invited to develop their own story-based lessons, using a picture book.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan, Shiino Omiya Center Plaza 5F, 1-10-18, Sakuragi-cho Omiya-ku, Saitama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800