Date: Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Aurora Dobashi
FETJ goes to Okazaki City! Do you want to enhance your teaching skills? Do you want to excel in your teaching profession? Do you want to start a teaching career? Then this course is for you ! This is a 2-day Teacher's Workshop (March 2 and 3) conducted by professional teachers to help you develop your teaching skills targeting Japanese children. As teachers, we are learners, too. Together, we learn; we do not just play games. This workshop provides us practical ideas for adopting communicative methodology and improving the effectiveness of English language teaching in schools, home-based and Eikaiwa.
Organization: Filipino English Teachers in Japan (Nagoya) (FETJ-Nagoya)
Cost: FETJ Members: 10,000 yen
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: Civic Center, Okazaki City, Aichi Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: