Second Language Research Forum:
SLRF 2013: The Natural Phenomenon of SLA (day 2 of 3)
Date: Friday, November 1st, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: TBA. Call for papers due May 1st
To embody the conference theme, The Natural Phenomena of SLA: Complexity, Context and Communication, we are soliciting proposals from various disciplines, including those that have traditionally been associated with SLA research, as well as those that are new to SLA research or that have been underrepresented at previous SLA conferences. Please see the SLRF website for details.
Organization: Second Language Research Forum
Cost: Please see the SLRF website for details
Venue: Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, USA (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Second Language Research Forum
Email QR Code: