Institute of English Teaching to Children:
From Crib To Classroom: Certificate Course In Teaching Very Young Learners
Date: Sunday, March 24th, 2013 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil (iETC Training Director)
Another chance for us to GET it right. A basic and general introduction to teaching English to very young learners with mothers in the classroom. This is not a lecture course. It is an intensive hands-on, interactive program filled with practical sessions. Methodology is supported by theory, but the emphasis is on how to apply this theory in the classroom. Sessions are enthusiastic, dynamic, energetic, and filled with humor!
Organization: Institute of English Teaching to Children
Cost: 8,000 yen
Venue: Kumatsugawa Kuminkan, 4-1-1 Hirai, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of English Teaching to Children
Email QR Code: