The International Corpus Network of Asian Learners of English:
Special Symposium: Learner Corpus Studies in Asia and the World 2013 (LCSAW 2013)
Date: Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 Time: 9:40 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Sylviange Granger (Louvain Catholic U.), Vincent Ooi (Singapore National U.), Yukio Tono (Tokyo U. of Foreign Studies), Andy Kirkpatrick (Griffith U,) Shin'ichiro Ishikawa (Kobe U.), and 10 more
The Learner Corpus Studies in Asia and the World 2013 (LCSAW2013) will be held March 23rd to 24th at Kobe University in Kobe, Japan. This is an international symposium to commemorate the completion of the International Corpus Network of Asian Learners of English (ICNALE) Project. The ICNALE, a 1.3 million word learner corpus covering 10 countries and areas in Asia, is expected to promote learner corpus studies in the region. Please see the LCSAW 2013 website for more details.
Cost: free; registration is required
Venue: Kobe University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The International Corpus Network of Asian Learners of English
Email QR Code: