Using Technology in the Classroom
Date: Sunday, March 17th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Martin Sedaghat and others
Teachers are using technology more and more in their classrooms to expand on and enhance the learning experience. ETJ Niigaga's very own Martin Sedaghat is going to share from his experiences using technology in his classroom teaching.
Organization: ETJ Niigata (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Niigata)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Niigata Bandai Shimin Kaikan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Niigata
Email QR Code: