Engaging Young Readers: Introducing Young Learners to Extensive Reading
Date: Sunday, March 24th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Thomas Bieri
Thomas Bieri will begin his presentation with an introduction of Extensive Reading and a variety of materials available for young English learners. This will be followed with an examples of classroom activities for getting young students interested in reading. The workshop will close with attendees applying what they have learned using books provided by the speaker. Aimed at teachers of 3rd year junior high school and up.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Sugiyama Jyogakuen University, Hoshigaoka Campus, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: