Our Favorite TED Talks
Date: Sunday, August 25th, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various Local Members
TED Talks (Technology, Entertainment, & Design) have earned a reputation for enlightening, innovative, inspirational, and sometimes provocative presentations. Many people around the world have some experience with TED Talks- especially because TED has posted a collection of nearly 1300 presentations online for free public viewing and sharing here. This month, several of our local members will bring their favourite talk and meeting attendees will view and discuss these short presentations.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students and first-timers)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: