Presentation slide design - Presentation Zen and more
Date: Sunday, June 30th, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Marc Helhesen (host)
Presentation Zen is probably the most important teacher/presenter skill set since PowerPoint™ was introduced. You'll learn to avoid the visual clutter and
We'll watch the Presentation Zen video, stopping for discussion, plus look at design basics, before/after slides and consider when the P-zen ideas need modification for language learners and L2 audiences.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students and first-timers)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: