My Share: Getting off on the right foot
Date: Sunday, March 31st, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various local members
We all have our own little tricks and activities for starting the year off the way we would like it to continue, these include introductions, games, classroom rule setting, creating goals and lots of other unique and interesting activities we have all developed to start the year on the right foot. This event will give local members a chance to share some of these ideas with our audience. We will be sharing ideas that we can take straight to the classroom in April, hopefully invigorating our classrooms for the 2013/2014 school year.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Sendai Shimin Activity Support Center, Seminar Room 5, 4F Ichibancho 4-1-3, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-0811
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: