Spring Learning Spree
Date: Sunday, April 14th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: FETJ Guest Speakers
Do you want to improve your teaching skills as well as develop other skills that will enable you to become flexible and teach to various levels of learners? Come and join the FETJ Spring Learning Spree! This seminar will showcase techniques to make English classes more engaging to students. Lesson Demonstrations will be done by special guests who are experts on each learner level (elementary, JHS, Business English).
Organization: Filipino English Teachers in Japan (Saitama) (FETJ-Saitama)
Venue: Akemi Kaikan, Omiya-ku Shimochuo 3-47-9
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: