Date: Saturday, March 30th, 2013 Time: 1:15 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: James Rogers (Kansai Gaidai University), Kevin Stein (Clark Memorial International High School), Daniel J. Mills (Ritsumeikan University), Michael Sullivan (Nippon Steel, Sumikin-Intercom, Inc)
MyShare is an opportunity for teachers to present on a wide range of classroom activities to an audience looking for fresh ideas for the new academic year. This year we have an exciting and varied lineup. Hope to see you all there.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: