Debate as an Intellectual and Physical Activity
Date: Saturday, June 15th, 2013 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: David Kluge
Debate is often seen as an elite activity for the few top students. However, it is also seen as an excellent chance for students to practice critical thinking skills, something that everyone can benefit from. The presenter will explain his fun, easy way for everyone to learn debate using physical actions. Everyone will have a chance to try this new way by participating in a short version of a debate.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (first time free)
Venue: JR Gifu Station Heartful Square 2F East Wing
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: