Learner Development SIG of JALT:
JALT LD SIG Kansai Get-together
Date: Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: All welcome
The Learner Development SIG's second Get Together for this year is Saturday, March 23rd from 2-5PM at Ritsumeikan Junior and Senior High School in Fushimi, Kyoto. Please plan on joining us--we'd love to see you there! Please find more details about the event, a walking map, and the school address on this flyer. As mentioned in the last reminder email, we're organizing a walking group from the two stations nearest to the school: JR Inari Station and Keihan Fukakusa Station. If you'd like to join the group and traveling on JR, please meet at Inari Station at 1:30PM. We'll then head to Fukakusa Station to pick up those traveling by Keihan. My cell number is 090-6063-9493 in case you need it.
Finally, we're planning on having an after-party at Man in the Moon pub, behind Kyoto Station afterwards for those who'd like to join in. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Organization: Learner Development Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Learner Development SIG of JALT)
Venue: Ritsumeikan Junior and Senior High School in Fushimi, Kyoto. Please meet at Inari Station at 1:30PM. The group will then head to Fukakusa Station to pick up those traveling by Keihan.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Learner Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: