BBQ Hanami Party in the Park
Date: Sunday, March 31st, 2013 Time: 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: All are welcome to attend
Come and round off the spring break with cherry blossoms and a BBQ in Ohori Koen on Sunday March 31st. We'll light the grills around noon, and start cooking when the grills are hot!
Oxford University Press have kindly offered to provide drinks (while supplies last). BYO soft drinks and "reserve supplies".
JALT will organize the grills, charcoal, and food, and ask for a donation of ¥1000 per person on the day (children in elementary school or younger eat for free).
Please see this Google map for the general location, then look out for the blue JALT banner when you're close.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: 1,000 yen (free for children in elementary school or younger)
Venue: Ohori Park, in approximately this location (look for the light blue "JALT" banner)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: