JALT Ibaraki Chapter June 2013 Meeting (Overnight Mini-Conference)
Date: Saturday, June 1st, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Peacokc (Oxford University Press), Takeshi Kikuchi (Iwaki Meisei U), Clay Bussinger (Tokiwa U), Jeroen Bode (U of Tsukuba), and Debora Grow (Tsukuba U and The English Garden)
This is the annual overnight mini-conference for JALT Ibaraki Chapter. The first three speakers will present on Saturday, June 1st. The other two speakers will present on Sunday, June 2nd. The details of presentations are described at our chapter website.
Organization: Ibaraki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Ibaraki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free (overnight stay = 3,500 yen)
Non-members: 500 yen (overnight stay = 3,500 yen)
Venue: National Center for Teachers Development, Tsukuba (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Ibaraki JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0298-58-9523
Email QR Code: