Bunkyo Gakuin University:
The teaching of English as an international language: Beyond the dichotomy of native and non-native speakers
Date: Saturday, July 6th, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Nobuyuki Hino (Osaka University)
In this Professional Development Public Lecture, Professor HINO Nobuyuki (Osaka University) will discuss the teaching of English as an international language, beyond the dichotomy of native and non-native speakers.
Organization: Bunkyo Gakuin University
Venue: Bunkyo Gakuin University, Hongo Campus, E Building Room 103
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Bunkyo Gakuin University
Email QR Code: