Reflections on iPad Collaboration in Japanese and Indonesian Contexts
Date: Saturday, July 6th, 2013 Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Roger Palmer
The talk discusses a study investigating the effects of new technologies on pedagogy, and how reflecting with a colleague acts upon and changes teachers. Journal entries identified the convergence characteristics and 'affordances' of the iPad as keys to foregrounding certain behaviour and usage, with important ramifications for teacher identity and technology.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: