Useful Activities and Techniques for Junior and Senior High School Teachers
Date: Sunday, May 5th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Nick Boyes
The first workshop will provide attendees with a number of activities for livening up junior and senior high English classes. The activities will add variety, communication, and movement to your lessons. These are the presenter's favorite activities, proven effective by the speaker and his co-workers. Some have even been requested by students.
The second workshop is a "Group Share," which means attendees will be sharing one or two of their favorite activities for the junior and senior high school age group.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen + one of your favorite class activities
Non-members: 1,000 yen + one of your favorite class activities
Venue: Nagoya International Center (NIC) (a short walk from Nagoya Station) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: