Date: Sunday, May 26th, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Jeff Hodsdon
Thinking of starting a kindergarten program at your school? Wondering how other teachers are teaching kinder kids? Looking for some new ideas for the kinders? Then this is the event for you. Jeff Hodsdon from "An English Club" in Takarazuka has been teaching kindergarten children, ages 3-6, for over 13 years and still enjoys it. He will take you through a 40-minute kindergarten lesson and explain what he does at his school sharing some insight into what he calls the "Changing Repetition Method".
Organization: ETJ Kobe (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kobe)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Marist Brothers International School
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kobe
Email QR Code: