KOTESOL International Conference 2013: Exploring the Road Less Traveled: From Practice to Theory
Date: Saturday, October 12th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due May 31, 3012
This event is for all who are involved with ELT. Presentations range from theoretical research paper presentation to hand-on workshops. The call for papers is due May 31, 2013. Please see the KOTESOL 2013 call for papers for details.
Invited speakers to KOTESOL 2013 include
- Thomas Farrell (Brock University, Canada)
- Dick Allwright (University of Lancaster, UK)
- Graham Crookes (University of Hawaii, USA)
- Jun Liu (Anaheim University, USA)
- Willy Renandya (National Institute of Education, Singapore)
- Gabriel Diaz Maggioli (The New School, NY; USA)
- Lillian Wong (University of Hong Kong)
- Jihyeon Jeon (Ewha Woman's University, Korea)
- Curtis Kelly (Kansai University, Japan)
- Charles Browne (Meiji Gakuin University, Japan)
- Sue Garton (Aston University, UK)
- Beverly Burkett (Marlboro College Graduate School, USA)
- MaryAnn Christison
- Martha Clark Cummings
- Hayo Reinders (Anaheim University)
Please see the KOTESOL 2013 website for details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 40,000 won (early), 50,000 won (onsite)
Non-members: 65,000 won (early), 75,000 won (onsite)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Renaissance Square, Seoul (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: