Shimonoseki City University:
Self-Regulation in Foreign Language Learning (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, December 7th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:45 PM
Speaker: The featured speakers are Garold Murray (Okayama University) and Yoshiyuki Nakata (Hyogo University of Teacher Education).
Interested researchers and practitioners are invited to submit a presentation proposal (150-200 words) for the upcoming symposium on Self-Regulation in Foreign Language Learning. Proposals should be related to foreign language learning and self-regulated learning, learner autonomy, social dimensions of learning, or other related areas. The deadline for submissions is July 15th, 2013. See the symposium website for more details.
Organization: Shimonoseki City University
Venue: Shimonoseki City University, Yamaguchi Prefecture (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shimonoseki City University
Email QR Code: