Peace as a Global Language Conference:
Peace as a Global Language Conference 2013: Peace and Welfare in the Local and Global Community
Date: Saturday, November 16th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary: Tim Denny. Call for papers due August 30
Call for papers deadline extended to August 30.
Peace as a Global Language will be held on November 16-17th at Rikkyo University Niiza Campus in Saitama, Japan. PGL 2013, Peace and Welfare in the Local and Global Community, appeals to all those wishing to come together and work towards peace. The Conference offers an exciting line-up of presentations, workshops and posters focusing on peace activism and education. We cordially invite scholars, teachers, peace activists, students and members of the community interested in these issues and more to join us in the second weekend of November in the beautiful surroundings of Rikkyo University's Niiza campus for discussion, debate and contemplation, and to come together to realise our potential as co-inhabitants of a shrinking planet.
Organization: Peace as a Global Language Conference
Cost: Two Days: 8000 yen; One Day: 4000 yen
Venue: Rikkyo University Niiza Campus, Saitama
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Peace as a Global Language Conference
Email QR Code: