ETJ Tokyo Writing Myshare
Date: Sunday, June 30th, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
If you teach writing, please come along and share some of your ideas. This will be a great opportunity to learn from other teachers. Please pre-register for this event by sending an e-mail to Kevin Trainor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Venue: Bunkyo School Building, Tokyo Campus, Tsukuba University. Nearest station: Myougadani (Marunouchi Line) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: