Mabuhay Classroom Tsukuba:
Songs, Chants, Movements, Games and Phonics World Putting It All Together With A Teaching Theme
Date: Sunday, July 7th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil (iETC) Training Director Kaj Schwermer (co-author Phonics World)
What is a teaching theme? The teaching theme or a unit approach provides the content and a framework for organizing learning activities and integrating different areas of the curriculum. Through a broad range of target language, a variety of experiences, and active involvement children are able to develop communicative skills. Teaching themes should be based on children's interests and should be appropriate to their background experiences and developmenta level.
Organization: Mabuhay Classroom Tsukuba
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Tsukuba Science Information Center Azuma 1-10-1 Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Mabuhay Classroom Tsukuba
Email QR Code: