Mabuhay Classroom Gifu:
Seven (7) Great Strategies For Getting Children To Use English In The Classroom
Date: Sunday, July 21st, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil (iETC) Training Director
Seven (7) Great Strategies for Getting Children Use English in the Classroom, is a workshop of ideas and approaches for teaching children. Throughout the presentation, Marco will remind us of what it is to be a teacher for children -- and help us adapt different teaching styles to accomodate the needs and motivations of young learners. The workshop will offer practical, hands-on advice on useful techniques and approaches in the classroom. All the activities that will be suggested during the workshop can be adapted and used with any level of learners, by any teachers.
Organization: Mabuhay Classroom Gifu
Cost: 2,000 yen
Venue: 2F Heartful Square (East Wing Gifu JR Station) Hashimoto-cho 1-10-23 Gifu-shi, Gifu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Mabuhay Classroom Gifu
Email QR Code: