Research Institute for Communication of Kansai University of International Studies:
Summer Seminar 2013: KUIS 12th Conference on Language Teaching and Learning
Date: Saturday, July 20th, 2013 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Atsuko Takase (Kinki University, Osaka), Hajime Narita (Osaka University)
This is an annual one-day mini-conference, which aims to share ideas on a wide range of topics on language teaching and learning to help teachers prepare for the autumn semester. This year's conference is hosted by the Research Institute for Communication and the Department of English Education of Kansai University of International Studies (KUIS) and co-sponsored by Osaka JALT, Kobe JALT, Cengage Learning and Oxford University Press.
Call for papers
The deadline is June 16, 23:59 pm. Please see the call for papers page for details.
Venue: Kansai University of International Studies, Amagasaki campus (5F) Hyogo, 5-min walk from JR Amagasaki Sta., behind COCOE mall (map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Research Institute for Communication of Kansai University of International Studies
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: