TOEFL iBt Workshop
Date: Saturday, June 15th, 2013 Time: 10:59 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kazuya Kito, Terry Yearley
We will begin with an overview of the TOEFL iBT including: the origin and purpose of the test, its overall structure, the sequence of the sections, test takers' probable score requirements, the difference between independent and integrated tasks, the use of templates, and the use of practice tests.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Yokohama City University, Hakkei Campus map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: