Oxford University Press:
CANCELLED: Oxford Teachers' Academy: Principles of Teaching Young Learners
Date: Saturday, July 13th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Ben Shearon, Rob Peacock
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been canceled.
The Oxford Teachers' Academy is a three-day professional development programme endorsed by the Oxford University Department for Continuing Education, with lasting benefits to teachers. Teachers who successfully complete the course, including written work, will receive a certificate issued by Oxford University Press and endorsed by the Oxford University Department for Continuing Education. Courses contain 18 hours of content delivered over 3 days. The first course offered will be Principles of Teaching Young Learners. Please see this link PDF for more information and to apply online.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 52,500 yen (including 2,500 yen tax)
Venue: Oxford University Press 3F Sotetsu Tamachi Bldg 4-17-5 Shiba Minato-ku Tokyo 108-8386
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357