The Japan Language Testing Association:
The 17th JLTA Annual Conference (JLTA 2013)
Date: Saturday, September 21st, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Lyle F. Bachman (U. of California). Call for papers due June 9
The Japan Language Testing Association (JLTA) invites presentation proposals for its annual conference. We look forward to receiving your proposals related to the conference theme and language testing in general.
At this year's conference, the keynote speech and the symposium will be presented in English. We are expecting presenters from South Korea as well. We welcome proposals for presentations to be given in English.
Presenters will have 20 minutes to present their papers; this will be followed by 10 minutes for discussion. Note that each participant can present multiple times but only once as the first presenter. For more information, please see the JLTA website
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 3,000 yen (Students: 1,000 yen)
Venue: Waseda University, Waseda Campus, Nishiwaseda 1-6-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
Email QR Code: