Hiroshima JALT 2013 Mini-conference: Creativity and Collaboration
Date: Sunday, December 1st, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Ken Wilson and many others! Call for papers due September 30th
Our annual one-day conference draws a wide range of presentations and participants. we hope youll consider joining us for this enjoyable and stimulating event! And why not submit a proposal? Click here to submit a proposal (due September 30).
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen on the day; 500 yen if pre-registered
Venue: Hiroshima YMCA, (red brick building) 7-11 Hatchobori, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: