ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ Chiba Online Workshop Theme: English program in elementary school
Date: Monday, July 15th, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various, facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
Many changes have been going on in this country including MEXT policies on education. What is happening in elementary school English classes? We will share stories and views on English programs in elementary schools. ALTs, HRTs and JTEs, please come and tell. Bring your favorite activities, songs and chants, teaching tools and picture books that have worked in large class. Class management tips for large classes are also welcome. Come and share your concern and challenges, too. Pre-registration is required. Please send Yuco Kikuchi your full name and phone number(s) stating whether you are attending the workshop or participating online.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen if pre-registered; 1,000 yen onsite registration; free for online participation
Non-members: 1,000 yen for one-day members and on-site registration
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center (5 min. walk from Shin-koiwa station, JR Sobu Line Phone: 03-3653-7141, Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katsushika-ku, Tokyo)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464