Round-table discussion on a variety of topics
Date: Sunday, June 23rd, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Nathaniel Reed, Jun Magno, Tina Koyama, and others.
Join us for a round-table discussion on a variety of topics related to language teaching, including teaching tips for eikaiwa, public schools, adult classes, and a short talk on professional development.
- Teaching with story/picture books
- Effective ways to evaluate/test student comprehension
- Using songs in the classroom
- How to improve accents/pronunciation
- Summary of the recent N.E.A.R. Conference
- Studying for an M.A. in Linguistics
Organization: ETJ Niigata (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Niigata)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Niigata-shi Bandai Shimin Kaikan, Chuo-ku, Higashi Bandai-machi 9-1
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Niigata
Email QR Code: