English Resource Center of Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine:
Moodle Summer Workshop in Hokkaido
Date: Thursday, August 29th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: To be announced. Tentative schedule available online
The theme of this free conference is "Learning From Each Other and Giving Back To The Community". Hosted by the English Resource Center of Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, it will include two days of Moodle workshops for beginners and intermediate users as well as Lightning Rounds (short 10-minute presentations of activities you can do in Moodle), academic presentation and commercial presentations. The following Moodle Training Workshops in Japanese and English will be held: Beginners' Workshop (class size, 15). There will also be demonstrations of the important Moodle Modules/Plugins. The workshop will be held on Thursday - Friday so that participants coming from outside Hokkaido will have a chance to tour the area on Saturday and Sunday. Please see the tentative schedule for more information.
Call for Papers due August 1st
Please see the presentation submission guidelines for details.
Venue: Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine (map: http://goo.gl/XhpKv)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Resource Center of Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: