My Share for younger learners
Date: Saturday, September 21st, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Kazuyoshi Sato (Nagoya University of Foreign Studies)
The end of summer brings with it thoughts of the new semester. Many teachers will be coming to Japan for the first time as ALTs, and will be wondering what to expect. With this thought in mind, Kyoto JALT is pleased to present an event that focuses on elementary school, junior high school, and high school teaching. At this event we hope to offer help and advice for new teachers, and provide fresh ideas for the seasoned veterans.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto, 939 Higashi-Shiokoji-Cho, Nisino-Toin-Dori Shiokoji Sagaru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto Japan 600-8216 map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: