NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Summer In-house Seminar for Dedicated Teachers
Date: Monday, August 19th, 2013 Time: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Helene. J. Uchida
This special week long seminar (August 19 - August 24) includes observation and team teaching of Little America classes, reading & reviewing Little America's teaching manual, orientation and consultation with Sohei Uchida & Helene J. Uchida, attending teachersf meetings, Q & A sessions, games & materials explanations and viewing TEMI Seminar DVDs. One, two, three-day seminars and full week seminars are also available for busy teachers.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: Per day for TEMI Master Teachers: 20,000 yen
Non-members: Per day: TEMI Members and Non-members 26,700 yen
Venue: Little America Building, 3-6-21 Ozasa, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0033
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826