Oxford University Press:
JACET Warm-up Party
Date: Friday, August 30th, 2013 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Ken Hyland
Kick off the 2013 JACET National Convention the right way! Catch up with colleagues and friends, meet leaders in many academic fields, enjoy drinks and food on Oxford! Space is limited (150 maximum) so we strongly recommend you pre-register online. Entry is on a first come first serve basis without pre-registration. For more details, see the OUP site.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Restaurant Camphora (Kyoto University Yoshida campus near main gate)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454