10th Annual CamTESOL Conference on ELT (final day)
Date: Sunday, February 23rd, 2014 Time: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for papers due September 14th, 2013
The 10th Annual CamTESOL Conference is going to be hosted in Phnom Penh, Cambodia in February, 2014. For the first time in its decade of hosting, CamTESOL with the theme of English for Regional and International Integration will offer two major events:
- The Regional Research Symposium
Friday 21 February 2014
The Regional Research Symposium, with a focus on promoting language research in the region, targets language-related researchers including those preparing doctoral theses.
- Main Conference
Saturday 22 - Sunday 23 February 2014
The Main Conference welcomes more practice-oriented sessions and is structured in the same way as previous CamTESOL conferences.
The call for papers due September 14th, 2013. Please see the CamTESOL website for more details.
Organization: Cambodia Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CamTESOL)
Venue: Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: