Practical neuroELT for kids and adults
Date: Saturday, October 12th, 2013 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Robert S. Murphy and Ai Murphy
A practical, theoretical, and fun presentation! What does neuroscience have to offer to EFL teachers? Find out fascinating new developments in neuroscience that have been translated into practical classroom pedagogy. The presentation will be broken into three parts: (a) discussion of the newest neuroELT findings from our neuroELT lab at the University of Kitakyushu; (b) hands on demonstration of highly effective neuroELT activities for child and adult classrooms; and (c) time for creating your own action plan.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Change of venue: Kitakyushu Shoko Boeki Kaikan, Kitakyushu map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: