Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Cambridge English - Young Learners Speaking Examiner Training
Date: Saturday, November 9th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Jim George (Cambridge English Language Assessment Team Leader)
Professional development day-long session to train experienced and qualified teachers of young learners, to be become Speaking test Examiners (SEs). This workshop will cover the speaking tests for the three levels of YLE - Starters, Movers and Flyers. The aims of the training session are: to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a Cambridge ESOL speaking test examiner, likely problems/issues that may arise and how to manage them effectively;
Cost: Cambridge ELA (JP004) Members:
Venue: Oxford University Press Japan 3F Sotetsu Tamachi Bldg (Formerly Tamachi Place) 4-17-5 Shiba, Minato-Ku Tokyo 108-8386 (map PDF)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: