Date: Sunday, September 29th, 2013 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Fergus O'Dwyer (Osaka University), Annie Semmelroth (Hiroshima Bunkyo Women's University), Azusa Kodate (Hiroshima Bunkyo Women's University)
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) tries to provide a high-quality method for the teaching of L2s and the assessment of L2 ability. The recently drawn-up CEFR-J is likely to have a major influence in Japan. This extended meeting will deal with the principles behind CEFR-J as well as its classroom implementation. Please note the special times. For more information in Japanese and English, visit Hiroshima JALT's website.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Peace Park, 3F Conference Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: