September ACET Meeting
Date: Sunday, September 8th, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Riki, Fukuko, Yukari, Diep and other volunteers
We are a non-profit organization, and this is our monthly meeting. We share lots of useful ideas, games and activities, and discuss teaching methods. Coffee social after the meeting. Please feel free to join us and share tips and advice on becoming better teachers!
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Amikas Takamiya 2F, Kenshushitsu D (off the Takamiya Nishitetsu Train line)
Location: Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: