The 2013 Tohoku ELT Expo (organized by ETJ Sendai and JALT Sendai)
Date: Sunday, November 24th, 2013 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: TBA. Call for papers due October 15th
Part of a national series of Expos, the Tohoku ELT Expo is a one day mini-conference offering quality presentations and materials displays for language teachers in any context: college, jr. & sr. high, elementary, kindergarten and private language school. Presentations will be given by speakers from around Japan and the Sendai/Tohoku region. The aim is to provide top-class presentations and publishers' material displays for every kind of English teacher.
Call for Papers
If you are interested in presenting, please submit proposals to Ryan Hagglund (rhagglund-AT-myeigo.com) no later than October 15, 2013 with the following details:
a) Presenter name, b) Contact info (w/ cell phone and email address), c) Presentation title, d) Presentation outline (max 50 words), e) Presenter bio (max 30 words), f) Language of presentation (English/Japanese), g) Equipment needed (LCD projector, CD player), h) Target group (e.g. elementary school, university, all age groups), i) Topic area (e.g. reading, speaking).
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen (free to join)
Venue: Sendai Ikuei Gakuen, Miyaginohara Campus (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206
This event is co-sponsored by: