Kansai ELT Expo
Date: Sunday, November 17th, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: To be announced; call for papers due October 17th
Inviting all ELT professionals and those interested in English language learning and teaching. Comprehensive displays of the latest ELT materials for children and adults. Opportunity to meet others in your profession. Presentations at the EXPO are for teachers of students of all ages and levels.This event is organized by ETJ in association with JALT and FETJ.
Call for Papers due October 17th
If you're interested in giving a presentation at the Expo, please see this page for details.
Organization: ETJ Osaka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Osaka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Konan University Nishinomiya Campus (CUBE)8-33 Takamatsucho Nishinomiya-City Hyogo Japan.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Osaka
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: