N.E.A.R. Language Education Conference:
6th N.E.A.R. Language Education Conference: Language Learning and Teaching in the 21st Century: Approaches, Needs, and Contexts
Date: Saturday, May 24th, 2014 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Diane Hawley Nagatomo, Ochanomizu University. Call for papers due February 16, 2014
The 6th N.E.A.R. Language Education Conference will be held on Saturday, May 24, 2014, in Niigata, Japan. The call for papers is due February 16, 2014; please see their call for papers for details.
The theme of the conference will be Language Learning in the 21st Century: Approaches, Needs and Contexts, and presenters will be invited to explore original ideas, novel approaches and fresh perspectives.
This unique, growing conference is seeking to build a community by bringing together language teachers and researchers working in the languages of the North East Asia Region (Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese and Russian).
Organization: North-East Asian Regional Language Education Conference (N.E.A.R. Language Education Conference)
Cost: N.E.A.R. Conference Members: 1500 yen (1000 yen for pre-registration)
Non-members: 2000 yen (1500 for pre-registration) 1000 yen for students (500 yen pre-registration)
Venue: University of Niigata Prefecture 471 Ebigase, Higashi-ku Niigata, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact N.E.A.R. Language Education Conference
Email QR Code: